Operational Planning & Feasibility Studies
North Sea Systems can work with engineers and preferred contractors to develop methodologies, procedures and instructions to enable the safe and efficient conduct of operations onshore and offshore. This could include, but is not limited to:
- Operational storyboards (an illustrated set of instructions showing an assembly or construction methodology).
- Method statements and safe systems of work.
- Risk registers and assessments.
- Operational synchronisation matrices (a timeline showing application of different assets against tidal windows).
- Operational instructions (a written set of instructions explaining roles and responsibilities, required resources, timings and sequence of events).
Health and Safety Management & CDM Co-ordination
North Sea Systems personnel are trained in the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations (CDM) and are experienced at CDM Coordination in a marine energy context. They can provide a service that ensures the safe and efficient running of the project. This service could include, but is not limited to:
- Preparation of health and safety management system.
- Preparation of construction phase plans.
- Development and maintenance of health and safety file.
- Contractor competency assessments
- CDM Coordination / health and safety advice.
- Preparation and management of HIRAs.
- Bridging documents (to ensure the smooth interfacing of two different organisations with two different management systems).